Monday 8 November 2010

Growing up

There was another little milestone last Saturday that I forgot to mention... boobs.

For a good few months now I have been wearing vests with hidden support. Comfy and I've got to say quite cosy as well. However, on Saturday I thought I'd have another go with a bra.

Now I've never really liked padding bras. I just felt it never suited me. So I have avoided wearing bras. But as I was getting dressed to go out I thought I'd try one of the bras I've had for a few months, for a bit of a change. To my surprise (not to mention Mrs J's delight) I seemed to fit it at last. Nothing bulging and buxom but it was me filling that bra.

So out I proudly went and apart from the odd moment when I saw my reflection, or when an old friend whose trans and becoming fascinated by my burgeoning bosom mentioned them, I promptly forgot all about them.

At the end of the night I think I was as happy forgetting about them (because they'd just become part of me) as I was for having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment