Saturday 14 August 2010

I've actually managed to lose some weight!

Well after getting myself down about my weight recently, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost about 4lbs. Might not sound much but even though I have been exercising my weight hadn't budged for about a month.

I think it has helped that I have started a slightly different programme at the gym. This one is more geared up for the Glasgow to Edinburgh bike run I'm doing in September. It's about 51 miles and although the distance doesn't worry me too much, I still feel that it's sensible to prepare.

I think I had, to a certain extent, got used to the previous programme. Also, because of holidays etc I had missed a couple of visits recently and I think that all helped to slow down the weight loss.

I've increased the number of gym sessions from 2 to 3 times a week. On top of this, I'm just back from swimming this morning, which helped loosen up my leg muscles after last nights gym session.

Feeling a lot better but still a long way to go. Who knows, I might even publish my weight soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment