Monday 3 January 2011

Play barns

I'm stuck in a play barn watching the minutes drag oh so slowly by. My little boy loves them and normally I like to watch him playing, safe in the knowledge that he'll exhaust himself enough to go to sleep at night. But there's something about this one today. Too many adults in the play area, not enough staff supervising and grating screeches from parents who have obviously decided that no known language or accent is good enough when it comes to calling there offspring to chips.

Normally we'd be out on bikes but the tickly cough is now a chest infection and I just don't have the energy. So after this - lunch. Maybe a junk food special at burger king. I know one that's got another play area. Then off to the park.

Oh yes! He'll sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment