Thursday 29 July 2010

... Ladies

Well I finally got a proper 'Can I help you ladies' today. Best of all, it was from a female assistant, in the lingerie department of M&S.

The effects of the hormones are kicking in and there's been a bit more development in the boobs front than I expected by this point. So off Mrs J and myself went to Marks and Spencer's today to check out some of their secrets range to help smooth things out and provide a bit of support.

We couldn't find the right size and were searching away when the assistant came over asking, 'Can I help you ladies'. Now I've had the odd mistake but this time there was no hesitation in her voice just a clear, friendly 'ladies'.

There are lots of blogs and posts about this very thing but it just feels so good to have been accepted like this that I can't help but join in and tell anyone who'll listen (or read) about my wee moment of being really pleased with myself.

Pity that they were sold out of the ones I wanted. Ended up in BHS and got some vest tops with hidden support, and I've got to say they make quite a difference. Really comfy, good support and give a nice shape.

It's been pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment